Fundraising & Financial Sustainability Strategies for NGOs
Financial Sustainability and Fundraising are a key concern to all NGO leaders. In difficult times, NGO Board Members & Directors especially feel the responsibility not only to make
Financial Sustainability and Fundraising are a key concern to all NGO leaders. In difficult times, NGO Board Members & Directors especially feel the responsibility not only to make a positive impact on society but also to sustain their team and operations. In this training, Afif Tabsh, the Founding Partner of RPS MENA, will bring in more than 17 years of experience in the NGO sector and his proven strategies, tactics and insight that enable numerous organizations to transition from financial uncertainty to financial sustainability and growth.
This training is developed to empower professionals responsible of fundraising, proposal development, crowdfunding, income generation and financial sustainability for INGOs, NGOs, CSOs and community groups with the international common practices, skills, knowledge and techniques in the field. It provides a mix of on-the-ground know-how, academic background and alignment with international best practices in the field of fundraising and financial sustainability. It covers fundamentals as well as advanced knowledge in the field to ensure participants whether knew to their role or are seasoned professionals get out of the program with solid knowledge, tools and techniques to enhance their performance and their organizational financial sustainability.
This training course is targeting Founders, Board Members, Presidents, Executive Directors, Heads/Team Leading Fundraising, Grants, Proposals & Financial Sustainability in international NGOs, development organizations, local NGOs and Community Based Organizations.
- Defining Fundraising & Financial Sustainability
- Understand the 9 types of Fundraising Strategies
- Develop Cost Cutting & Cost Optimization Plans
- Know how to link Organizational Strategy with Fundraising Strategy
- Know how to Develop a Fundraising Plan for the Organization
- Understand Best Approaches in Donor Identification & Partner Mapping
- Learn How to Pitch the Organization to Donors & Partners (INGOs & Local Partners)
- Know the different Crowdfunding Tools, Techniques & Strategies
- Understand how to setup a Membership/Supporter Base
- Conceptualize Ways to Transform Social Ideas into Income Generating Activities
- Know How to Develop Winning Proposals & the Proposal Writing Process
- Understand How to Capitalize on Partnerships to Cut Down Costs & Get In-Kind Support
- Know how to Approach & Engage High Net Worth Individuals
- Comprehend the Best Approaches to Engage Corporates, CSR Programs & Corporate Foundations
22, 23 & 24 April, 2024
Citea Apart Hotel
Achrafieh, Alfred Naccache Avenue
Ticket Fees - 11% VAT Excluded
Hurry up, Limited Seat availability
Do You want to Reserve Your Seat Now?
OpenSpaces Still Available