HR Regulations for HR Professionals in Lebanon (Zoom)
An informative program designed to provide HR professionals with a comprehensive overview of the regulatory landscape in Lebanon. This course is delivered by seasoned experts
An informative program designed to provide HR professionals with a comprehensive overview of the regulatory landscape in Lebanon. This course is delivered by seasoned experts in HR Regulations covering Lebanese Labor Law, Salary Tax requirements stipulated by the Lebanese Ministry of Finance, National Social Security Funds (NSSF) regulations, and the Human Resources perspective of effective and compliant personnel management.
By participating in this course, HR professionals will acquire the essential knowledge and foundational skills necessary to carry out their HR responsibilities in strict adherence to local laws and regulations. Additionally, they will gain insights into their role in anticipating legislative changes within the Lebanese context and how to prepare proactively for them, further to establishing and maintaining an organized personnel filing system and a comprehensive employee handbook. This program equips HR professionals with the tools they need to excel in personnel management within the framework of Lebanese HR regulations.
Core learning objectives include:
- Legislative requirements made simple and explained in detail
- Lebanese labor law & the expected Amendments in brief
- Know the Minimum and/or maximum requirements of various laws
- Learn How to Well Practice as to avoid labor law suits
- Employees Leave Entitlements
- Types of Employment Contracts: what to do and what not to do!
- Understand NSSF effective three funds and their impact on payroll
- What is taxable and what is not as per NSSF
- Benefits and salary tax calculations made simple
- Understanding 2023 and 2023 financial budget laws and the need for proactive measures.
- Maintaining a proper employee personnel system: filing requirements, entitlements, and employment contracts
- Understand the basics of internal bylaw: Internal Policies and Procedures
- How to handle disciplinary issues & Employment Termination
What Topics are covered?
Lebanese Labor Law – Rules & Regulations
- Current Labor Law & Labor Law Resources
- Exemptions by Labor law, Labor Law Definitions, Working Hours & Vacations, Work Emergencies, Legal Dependency, Employment Contracts, Contract Termination, and Work Regulations
- Arbitration due to conflicts that may occur between an employee and an employer with related details
National Social Security Fund – NSSF
- Overview on End of Service, Illness & Maternity, Family Allowances,
- Overview NSSF Various Forms
Salary Taxation System
- Gross & Net Calcuations
- Exempt Amounts, Deductible Amounts, Family Deductibles
- Tax Rates & Intervals per 2022 ,2023 and 2024 financial budget law
- Salaries, Benefits, Cash and Rewards.
- Tax Calculations
- Tax Provisions considering the Lebanese Context
Personnel Management Quick Overview
- Employment Applications and Pre-Employment Requirements
- Employment Contracts
- A Proper Employee Filing System in Compliance with Rules & Regulations
- Internal Bylaw to be asserted by the Ministry of Labor
- What is an Employee Handbook
2022, 2023-2024 financial budget law insights and impact
18 & 19 December, 2023
Ticket Fees - 11% VAT Excluded
RSVPing is closed at this time.