Lebanese Labor Law & NSSF Workshop (Updated Version)
Welcome to our renowned training course, which, having been delivered over 100 times in Lebanon, is now exceptionally unique as it will provide valuable insights into the 2023
Welcome to our renowned training course, which, having been delivered over 100 times in Lebanon, is now exceptionally unique as it will provide valuable insights into the 2023 and 2024 budgets and their related impacts, thanks to our Main Program Expert, Mr. Naeim El Zein, who will dedicate 30 minutes to guide participants in mitigating risks associated with the 2023 budget retroactive impact and help participants prepare their staff for the 2024 budget, despite it not being the Lebanese Taxation System. Although this course has been delivered since 2010, we have gained valuable experience since the Lebanese crisis in 2019, and we encourage all to share and benefit.
A program geared towards understanding rules and regulations as per the Lebanese legislations, delivered by expert trainers representing, Lebanese Labor Law and National Social Security Funds – NSSF requirements, and the and the Human Resources perspective for Compliant Practice and tailored to cater both Corporates & NGOs
By attending this course participants will have all the knowledge and basic skills they need to perform their HR activities with full compliance with local rules and regulations as well as have a proper personnel filing.
Core learning objectives include:
- 2022 Onwards Financial Budgets Impact on Labor Law & NSSF
- Legislative requirements made simple and explained in detail
- Evolution of Lebanese labor law & the expected Amendments in brief
- Know the Minimum and/or maximum requirements of various laws
- Learn How to Well Practice as to avoid labor law suits
- Be aware of the Difference in law regarding the hiring of native foreign employees
- Employees Leave Entitlements (Annual, Sick, Compassionate, Maternity, Paternity, Marriage, and Other types)
- Types of Employment Contracts
- How to handle disciplinary issues & Employment Termination
- Understand NSSF effective three funds and their impact on payroll
- What is taxable and what is not as per NSSF
What Will Participant Receive?
- An Electronic Link Containing
- Current Labor Law & Expected Amendments
- Labor Law Related Forms & Procedures
- Warning Letter Forms & Templates
- Employment Contracts Templates
- NSSF Related forms and Procedures
- Certificates of Attendance
What Topics are covered?
Section One: Lebanese Labor Law – Rules & Regulations (5 Hours)
- Evolution of Labor Law, Social Legislation Stages in Lebanon, and Labor Law Resources
- Exemptions by Labor law, Labor Law Definitions, Employing Infants & Females, Working Hours & Vacations, Work Emergencies, and Legal Dependency
- Different Employees Entitlements
- Employment Contracts, inclusive of contracts with Volunteers
- Contract Termination,
- Work Regulations
- Arbitration due to conflicts that may occur between an employee and an employer with related details
- Latest Ministry of Labor Decrees and Anticipated Changed.
Section Two: National Social Security Fund – NSSF (3 Hours)
NSSF Policy & Procedures:
- End of Service,
- Remuneration Suffixes and EOS
- Illness & Maternity,
- Family Allowances,
- Other Benefits (What are they and how to declare them)
- NSSF Various Forms
27 November, 2023
Citea Apart Hotel
Achrafieh, Alfred Naccache Avenue
Ticket Fees - 11% VAT Excluded
RSVPing is closed at this time.